Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bye-bye, cats

E and H Cats have a new home now. It's still sad every time I think about them. I miss them a lot, but I believe they have a new owner who has time to dedicate to them. March Break was emotionally draining with all the changes in our household.

According to me, E and H Cats will always be a part of our family. They were our first babies. We were going to keep them until they were old. Alas, if ever their present owner needed to find them a new home, I hope that we would be in the position to welcome them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my web log

Here, I intend to write about topics that include raising children, health, food, vegan living, gardening, the environment, and life in general. I'll be sharing recipes, stories, information that I've read, and questions. Please feel free to leave comments.